This step-by-step article is meant to help you quickly set up your first Routine Questions.
NOTE: If you are on the iPhone app, you will need to log into the web application to add your own Routine Questions. Go to my.foliahealth.com and use the same username and password to log in.
- Once you have logged in, you should be on your Folia dashboard.
- Select the green “add routine” button along the top of your dashboard.
3. Select the type of routine question you would like to add.
a) Symptoms—any issues, like coughing or joint pain, that primarily affect a physical part of the body.
b) Problematic Behaviors—moods or negative/difficult actions that you would like to keep an eye on.
c) Medications—drugs and supplements, including both prescriptions and over-the-counter medications.. Medications are added to your profile by inputting the NDC number, see this article to learn more.
d) Treatment actions – everything that you do for health-related reasons that’s not a medication! Examples include using a medical device like a vest, exercising, or drinking water.
e) Measurements – all number-based observations that you make at home. Examples include height & weight, number of fat grams consumed today, or blood glucose readings.
f) Blood work – if you have bloodwork/labs that are done on a routine basis, you can schedule them here so that you remember to input the info to Folia
4. Once you have determined the type of Routine Question you would like to add, click on the corresponding button and then search for the specific item, like “abdominal cramping” that you would like to track. Give this routine a name that you’ll see on a daily basis,and click continue. For purposes of this
5. Now, Folia wants to ask you additional details about this Routine Question, so you can create more detailed insights for yourself and your doctor.
a) When you first set-up a routine, it is “on”, meaning you will be receiving notifications about this routine question. You can turn it off at any time, or you can delete it.
b) For Symptom Routine Questions, we’ll ask forasense of the typical severity of this symptom, on a scale of 1 – 10. As you continue to track symptoms that are rated on a scale, you will be asked how today’s severity compares to the typical severity level.
c) You can set how often you want to track this symptom, and at what time you want this routine question to pop-up on your dashboard.
d) You can also set the start-date and the end-date (if any) for this symptom.
6. Save the symptom. You will be taken to the “Edit Routine” page. This is the page where you can see and edit your Routine Questions.